- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
I think it's made in Korea (to check, I'm not sure)
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
24 frets, 2 humbuckers (2x tone / volume)
- The handle is it fun?
round to play nice, smooth
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
can not be made easier to access. Because of the form, access to acute is very simple
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
ideal weight ca rpeu tiring. Low well-balanced
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
like all the settings, it is a little groping, but the range of choice is vast.
I coupled with a compressor and an equalizer to work further.
- They are suitable to your style of music?
without a doubt. Versatile model
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
It is connected to a Hartke 3500 head and a body Hartke XL series with aluminum cones.
- How long have you use it?
weeks of intensive use
- What is so special that you like most and least?
the price / quality ratio is excellent and frankly surprising when you know ... like me average margins in the field of music, there is still skeptical about the proposed rates by the most prestigious brands!
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
I have to use to do, certainly. I like beautiful instruments including guitars (my favorite instrument) but I must admit that the "high end" of Harley Benton not be ashamed to face other brands that charge for their equipment 2 three times as much.