- In which country was it made? (USA, Japan, Mexico, France ...)
In China most certainly, like most instruments of this class regardless of the brand in general.
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?
This is a MusicMan Stingray copy with a humbucker in the bridge position (splitable) and 20 frets
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?
Bridge with a rope bridge by allowing a finer adjustment of the action ...
- What are the settings (volume, tone, micro switch ...)?
3 knobs, 2 volume (because the microphone is splitable) and a tone.
- The handle is it fun?
I have no possibility of comparison with any other bass, just guitar.
I'm not a big experience but overall the handle is very correct.
At worst if it sticks a little at first a stroke of very fine sand paper solves the problem.
- Access to acute (recent freight) is it easy?
Access to acute is very easy.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
Good ergonomics, nice weight, the whole is well balanced.
- Gets it easy to sound good? ...
After changing the strings of the instrument background and set (with an online tutorial) the sound is really good.
- They are suitable to your style of music?
Not necessarily in all, I have no real way of comparison, but who chose this bass for its looks, I do not necessarily find it very versatile.
- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
A bass amp 30W of the same brand, or on my computer with a simple amp simulation.
- What kind of sound you get and with what settings ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
Overall the sound is fat enough, not so round as that.
The possibilities are quite broad, however, due to the micro splitable.
And the slap sound is very good.
No breath, unless you use the microphone close to a split mode screen, the electronics are not shielded.
- What are the sounds you prefer, you hate?
I generally used with both sides of the microphone and the bottom tone knob to minimum.
- How long have you use it?
- What is so special that you like most and least?
The visual appearance, finishing very correct, sound very bright.
- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
No, I have no means of comparison.
- How would you rate the quality / price?
Very Good since I'm really happy
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Hard to say, after 6 months of use without hesitation, but as I said this test is to be read bearing in mind that I have no means of comparison and I'm just beginner.
In any case I do not regret that choice. (A score of 10)