Yamaha RBX270
Yamaha RBX270

4-string bass guitar from Yamaha belonging to the RBX series.

XplODeR XplODeR
Publié le 12/30/06 à 07:41
It has 24 frets with micro-style p bass and jazz.
Settings can be changed 3: Volume and 1 Tone and 1 pickup selector.

The handle is quite nice. Access to the treble is fairly easy. The shape is pretty nice although I prefer the shape of jazz bass fender in and it is not very heavy.
We can get more or less the sound you want, but the adjustment knobs turn too easily, you can lose the settings easily.

It should be enough to my style of music I can get a nice sound with a little help from the amp.
I play with an amp Behringer ULTRABASS BX4500H ( https://fr.forums.audiofanzine.com/apprendre/mailing_forums/index%2Cidproduit%2C67532.html ) with a 4x12 cabinet and get a reasonable sound.

If you climb a "background" volume on the bass sound is distorted legerment.

I use it for a little over 6 months and I like it, excellent value for money. This is my first bass but I had the opportunity to test other bass in the same price and they do not sound as good except Corts. Now I expect when I can afford myself separated for a Fender P-Bass Mark Hoppus Signature but I keep it with no regrets now.