Roland has unveiled its GR-S V-Guitar Space.
The GR-S V-Guitar Space features independent processing for each guitar string, giving you four tones: Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and the multi-string emulation of Brilliant Clean. It is housed in the Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices.
- Roland’s V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Tones and multi-string emulation
- Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and Brilliant Clean sounds, with real-time DSP
- COLOR and TONE knobs for sound shaping
- Freeze function holds the current sound for lead backing and sound FX
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- Connections for integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
For more information: Roland
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.