Roland GR-S V-Guitar Space
Roland has unveiled its GR-S V-Guitar Space.
The GR-S V-Guitar Space features independent processing for each guitar string, giving you four tones: Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and the multi-string emulation of Brilliant Clean. It is housed in the Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices.
- Roland’s V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Tones and multi-string emulation
- Crystal, Rich Modulation, Slow Pad, and Brilliant Clean sounds, with real-time DSP
- COLOR and TONE knobs for sound shaping
- Freeze function holds the current sound for lead backing and sound FX
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- Connections for integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
For more information: Roland
Viewers of this article also read...
- Dunlop John Petrucci Signature Jazz III Pick Dunlop has added a new signature Jazz III pick for Dream Theater guitarist John Petrucci.
- PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom PRS has announced tweaks to their Mark Tremonti SE model with the new PRS SE Tremonti Custom guitar.
- Fender CD-60CE & CD-60 Mahogany Fender Acoustics introduces all-mahogany CD-60 & CD-60CE models.