PRS has announced tweaks to their Mark Tremonti SE model with the new PRS SE Tremonti Custom guitar.
The SE Tremonti Custom trades a mahogany body and neck for a figured maple top and maple neck. The addition of trem-up-rout to the PRS designed tremolo bridge (previously only available on the Core Tremonti model) is also featured. The Tremonti Custom continues to feature two humbuckers, each with their own volume and tone control, and a three-way pickup selector on the upper bout.
- Body Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Trem-Up Rout
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: “PRS”
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control for Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector On Upper Bout
For more information: PRS
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.