Roland has unveiled the GR-D V-Guitar Distortion twin pedal.
It is housed in the Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices.
- Roland’s V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Distortion and synth tones
- VG-DIST 1, VG-DIST 2, POLY DIST, and SYNTH sounds
- GAIN, COLOR, and TONE knobs
- Solo function provides a volume and presence boost for lead playing
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- connections for integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
For more information: Roland
Be the first to post a comment about this news item
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.