Roland GR-D V-Guitar Distortion
Roland has unveiled the GR-D V-Guitar Distortion twin pedal.
It is housed in the Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices.
- Roland’s V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Distortion and synth tones
- VG-DIST 1, VG-DIST 2, POLY DIST, and SYNTH sounds
- GAIN, COLOR, and TONE knobs
- Solo function provides a volume and presence boost for lead playing
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- connections for integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
For more information: Roland
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland GR-S V-Guitar Space Roland has unveiled its GR-S V-Guitar Space.
- Dunlop John Petrucci Signature Jazz III Pick Dunlop has added a new signature Jazz III pick for Dream Theater guitarist John Petrucci.
- PRS SE Mark Tremonti Custom PRS has announced tweaks to their Mark Tremonti SE model with the new PRS SE Tremonti Custom guitar.