Roland GR-D V-Guitar Distortion
Roland has unveiled the GR-D V-Guitar Distortion twin pedal.
It is housed in the Twin Pedal format and equipped with connections for integration with amps, stomps, multi-effects, and other V-Guitar devices.
- Roland’s V-Guitar technology in a Twin Pedal stompbox
- Distortion and synth tones
- VG-DIST 1, VG-DIST 2, POLY DIST, and SYNTH sounds
- GAIN, COLOR, and TONE knobs
- Solo function provides a volume and presence boost for lead playing
- 13-pin GK input; designed for use with the GC-1 GK-Ready Stratocaster, GK-3 Divided Pickup, and all GK-equipped guitars
- connections for integration with amps, pedals, and multi-effects
- Four user memories, with remote selection from GK-equipped guitar
For more information: Roland
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!