Preamp / multi-purpose dedicated to the guitar. A 19-inch rack unit. All-digital technology.
Guitar input on the front, stereo output jack 6.35. Effects loop with level knob, taken to volume and wah pedal, midi in and out.
PRE-AMP & AMP TYPES
• Type 1: 1 Distortion
• Type 2: Distortion 2
• Type 3: Distortion 3
• Type 4: 1 Overdrive
• Type 5: Overdrive 2
• Type 6: Crunch
• Type 7: Clean
AMP SIMULATOR TYPES
• STK-M1: simulate a typical vintage stack amp sound.
• STK-M2: three-stage stack amp sound.
• THRASH: thrash metal sound.
• MIDBOOST: with characterful mid range.
• CMB-PG: simulate Yamaha PG1 Preamp.
• CMB-VR: simulate the VR6000.
• CMB-DX: vintage combo amp with the rear of the cabinet and open the speaker Exposed.
• CMB-TWN: typical American combo amp sound.
• MINIAMP mini amp sound output of 10W with a year or less.
• Three kinds of compressor / limiter.
• Three kinds of control wah with Various sources.
• Seven pre-amp types.
• External effects loop with selectable Two insert points.
• Volume and Wah Can Be Controlled By Foot Controller FC7 volume pedal connected Any gold.
• Real-time parameter control using MIDI control changes.
• Amp Simulator to Reproduce the sound Characteristics of Various speakers.
• Pitch effects Including Stereo Chorus Pitch and Pitch Shift.
• Modulation effects.
• Reverb (Spring, Small and Medium Room, Hall).
Config not too complicated to use, but the edition is better to have the book.
The modulation effects are very successful in the genre "police" it does it well, especially with my strat.Les distortion are not ridiculous, there are some that are actually available (in the genre "Yes" (owner of a Lonely Heart)). No breath, very good build quality.
I just buy OCCAZ for the price of a Boss (90euros).
And inside it's worth much more than that ....