Zoom GFX-707
Zoom GFX-707

Multi-Effects for Electric Guitar from Zoom belonging to the GFX series.

Mlgp Mlgp
Publié le 06/05/06 à 08:37
Well everything has already been said I think ...
Still very limited, it quickly turns around, and patches "factories" are horrible.

Configuration of the patches could not be more simple. Reset on that side.

The effects are great ... Dummies! Frankly, I much prefer my little pedal!

The whawha, I never managed to understand how we can set it so that it makes whawha?! there are effects that are useless, function or scratch JAM frankly I see no ... the distos are to die of laughter ... nice single point, the sampler (although 6 seconds is not very long ... need a riff very short, otherwise it will not fit and when to do a loop that takes the "rhythm", it is the stroke of luck, even by metant all his concentration to press start / stop, it is mission impossible. The drum machine is nice too, but have not abuse it, it quickly takes the lead.

It was my first multi-effects ... and the last in fact, I prefer a pedal in effect, each man his job and the cows will be well guarded as they say (well, matter of taste I suppose ...). The value for money was very good at the time or I had nothing and certainly not money ... A remake, I do not do it again this choice obviously, but yet I kept the zoom: too practical to play some stuff for the holidays among friends p'tites .... is the branch has the mini-chain, we ballance the drum machine or a sample and off you go! ah yes, I also used tuner hihihi!