< Tous les avis Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
banbanthirion banbanthirion

«  amazing and excellent »

Published on 12/02/13 at 02:31
To complement previous reviews there an intelligent harmonizer too.
You can also create a loop with different patches, which passes in a defined order each time you press the pedal.

Very good build quality and finish.

The interface is very well done, without great difficulty navigating the manual is in English but with a 4th level it comes out.

Most presets are unusable but show the extent of opportunities for well born this pedal.
The sound quality is amazing from Zoom, nothing to do with the GFX707 ...
I use it for my solo (reverb + / - harmonizer as pieces).
And to give my guitar (the mute more).

Great surprise that this pedal, which contains a lot of effects (distortion out), pretty easy to set up, I found a multi-effect pedal size, I am delighted.
Full of pedals for the price of a pedal, I agree.