DarkWave Studio Updated To v2.6.1
ExperimentalScene has updated DarkWave Studio to version 2.6.1.
It is no longer free (again). Plug-ins have been updated to v2.8.
Changes include, according to ExperimentalScene:
- Improved Pattern Editor and Sequence Editor: Notes, control changes and sequence entries can be added and removed by right clicking an empty space to add and right clicking an entry to remove. Furthermore, entries can be stretched and moved by dragging with the mouse. This is designed to improve the workflow of DarkWave Studio for the creation of patterns and sequences.
- Additional VST Paths: You can choose from the options dialog additional directories to search for VST plug-ins, useful for those that use multiple VST hosts.
- Options Get Saved: DarkWave wasn't saving its options. Now it finally does.
- CNET Yahoo! Toolbar Removed: You won't get bothered to ask if you want to install CNET Yahoo! Toolbar. This decreases the installer size to 2.6 MB.
The ExperimentalScene plug-ins have all been updated to v2.8 and they, too, are no longer free, again.
They now cost $24.95 each.
For more info: www.experimentalscene.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- NX-Synth 2 By nX-Sound NX-Sound.de has released nX-Synth 2, a polyphonic 32-voice "Powersaw" synthesizer plug-in.
- DiscoDSP Releases Discovery Pro Mac Discovery Pro Mac is a VSTi/Audio Units Virtual Analog Synthesizer + WAVE Sampler/Synthesizer (SoundFont2/WAV) featuring multi layering, 2x oversampling, unison edit, built-in arpeggiator, sync, FM, 12 filter types, panning modulation, stereo delay and gate effects.
- Vir2 Releases Mojo: Horn Section Mojo: Horn Section is designed to offer a flexible approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns created as a virtual instrument.