Log in
Log in

or
Create an account

or
EN
FR
Reason Studios Reason 4
(22)
Write a user review
Buy new

Where to buy Reason 4?

Less

Discontinued, replaced by:

Reason Studios Reason 14 Reason Studios Reason 14 New from $239
There are no classified ads for this product.
New ad alert
$50 market value Value to be confirmed

Do you have to delete other versions to install v4

  • 2 replies
  • 3 participants
  • 1,581 views
  • 3 followers
Do you have to delete other versions to install v4
And is it worth upgrading to this version? i wasn't convinced by Version 3.
Hi,

A user told me that he installed the upgrade to the 4th version and it was working fine, you just need to follow the instructions.

The main new feature for the 4th version is the Thor add-on, so if you were not convinced by Reason 3, I'm not sure you will be fully happy with version 4!
Yes I think that every new version automatically upgrades the older one by default. may be you can have both versions by tweaking the install folders but I'm not sure.

As for the advantages of version 4, I think the new sequencer part justifies the upgrade by itself, understood that you are not sequencing from a third party software using rewire!