MOTU UltraLite mk3
MOTU UltraLite mk3

FireWire audio interface from MOTU belonging to the UltraLite series.

majoon majoon
Published on 04/28/09 at 09:33
Quality and renames Motu. Nothing is missing: I / O galore, microphone jack, routing, DSP ... Rglage master volume (all external interfaces do not offer). Firewire connection not ncessitant external power (sick of these son lurking everywhere!) And especially I can also plug it into my laptop. Otherwise I will go for a multifaceted in PCI Express

Usage amateur home studio, creation of electronic music, guitar and microphone jacks

2.66 Ghz Mac Pro quad-7 GB Ram, 500 GB Sata HDD 2

Used with a Virus TI and Novation Xstation Cubase 5

USE

Installation nickel, I Tlcharger the latest drivers on the website Motu.

Minimum System 2 among 2 outputs very easy to implement. Not try routing, see.

Manuel not regardbr />
IMPLEMENTATION

For now everything works perfectly, so I assume that drivers are stable.

Latency obtained approximately 6ms

Over 30 tracks and I still do not have push its limits

NOTICE GLOBAL

It's been just four hours that I use

Highlight: audio quality gain on my projects,
Weakness: green screen on the facade before, suddenly it looks like a car radio

Testing the Rme Multiface 2 express card on my laptop but I had big problems with the drivers and connections. So, back direct sender.

Very good report quality price, its nearest competitor (Multiface) is about 300 euros more.

Not enough experience with to say.