PreSonus FireStudio
PreSonus FireStudio

FireStudio, FireWire audio interface from PreSonus in the Firestudio series.

YoucasteY production 09/12/2012

PreSonus FireStudio : YoucasteY production's user review

«  Very good product. »

• Partager
I use this material in my studio by turning in Fl Studio 9 XXL.

The drivers are stable except for a few times or start the computer it does not recognize it, the problem is solved simply restart the FireStudio will refresh properly, for me it works.

I have a very low latency (2ms), which for me is a big change compared to USB 2. (See my review of the Tascam Us-122 L)

I can easily to record 8 tracks simultaneously with a lot of plugins for it.

GETTING STARTED

The installation went without problems for me, I'm comfortable with this kind of material.
The manual is I never seen so I can not say more.
The configuration is simple, it is the rule from the sequencer or the application that is in your computer.

I use it extensively for 3 months, it is a very good camera very transparent with a good range of gain at the preamp,
up to 60 db I think.
What I like most about this unit is the speed of execution on branch and all drivers on the sequencer it is very practical and can be easily transported.
What I like least neutriks entries that crackles when it shakes or handles the microphone cable to it not look like it.
Be careful to have a Firewire!
In all it is a pure joy for me to switch from usb to firewire and especially with such a device or converters are very clean.
I the past, but if I should buy it I would have no regrets.