That’s probably what was missing to make the iconic Electro-Harmonix fuzz pedal the perfect effect, and that’s what Molten Voltage has done.
The Big Muff MIDI uses the circuit of the original Big Muff Pi, but it was modified to include a MIDI jack, which open the doors to:
- A 128 preset memory, each program featuring the knob position and bypass status
- A relay bypass activated by MIDI Program Change
- 2-color LED to monitor the bypass status
- Works on MIDI channels 1, 15 and 16
The Big Muff MIDI works with any MIDI controller. Note that its power supply connector was also modified (Boss type).
More info at www.moltenvoltage.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.