MIDI on the Big Muff
That’s probably what was missing to make the iconic Electro-Harmonix fuzz pedal the perfect effect, and that’s what Molten Voltage has done.
The Big Muff MIDI uses the circuit of the original Big Muff Pi, but it was modified to include a MIDI jack, which open the doors to:
- A 128 preset memory, each program featuring the knob position and bypass status
- A relay bypass activated by MIDI Program Change
- 2-color LED to monitor the bypass status
- Works on MIDI channels 1, 15 and 16
The Big Muff MIDI works with any MIDI controller. Note that its power supply connector was also modified (Boss type).
More info at www.moltenvoltage.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The Wampler Plexi-Drive in Deluxe version Wampler Pedal will launch tomorrow a Deluxe edition of its Plexi-Drive Marshall-style overdrive pedal.
- 4114 Custom Effect Flux Capacitor If Marty McFly lands with Doc’s Delorean on October 21st as expected, he’ll be able to add to its guitar rig the Flux Capacitor delay pedal.
- Yamaha AC6R acoustic-electric guitar Yamaha introduces a new guitar in the A Series, the AC6R acoustic-electric, an evolution of the AC3R in limited edition.