The installation of the update has not caused any trouble, like the previous too, since I'm on samplitude pro since the V9.
Setup (buffers and other internal settings) is not set aside, since in the end, all options will have an impact on the stability and power of your software.
I have to date a dual core E6600, and it very well toune.
I am samplitude past three years. Me coming from Logic, I do it again for anything the opposite direction.
True most of this software in my opinion:
- Work on audio objects, and not to wave files (or other) backgrounds. The "catch" therefore remain intact!
- The general flexibility that emerges from this program. I have not yet reached that limit both in terms of routing, power or quality of treatment!
- The "French language" which is a real plus in my opinion.
- The spirit of software that gives the impression of being made for musicians and not computer ...
- The skins of very good qualities.
- The plugs and other effects that come with pro version which are great qualities, including the virtual guitar amp that I find excellent.
for less, I found nothing, sorry
Samplitude is a true music software, powerful, stable, and for musicians!