[Musikmesse] n-Track Studio Update
n-Track Software has updated n-Track Studio to v6.0.9 Build 2563.
Summary of changes from v6.0.8 to v6.0.9:
- New nVocal plugin.
- Support (with ready made preset) for Behringer BCF2000 hardware control surface.
- Support for Waves v7 VST and VST3 plugins.
- Support for MMC transport commands in Settings/MIDI Control box.
- Improved disk write buffering during recording, enabled by default in Settings/Buffering box.
- Fixed part not updating when holding Shift and selecting.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] DMG Updates EQuality DMG Audio has updated EQuality to v1.04.
- [Musikmesse] Virsyn Matrix 2.0 Inspired by the legendary VSM 201 Vocoder from Sennheiser, VirSyn have included in Matrix an additional Filter module modelling the analog Sound of the VSM.
- [Musikmesse] Flux :: IRCAM-tools Flux:: Sound and Picture Development in collaboration with IRCAM have announced the forthcoming IRCAM Tools product range, the result of over twenty years of fundamental research within the realms of music related digital signal processing.