Zynewave Podium Update (Again)
Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.12.
Changes since v2.10:
- Added "Online Help" option to the Help menu. When this option is enabled all Podium dialog boxes will show a Help button at the lower left corner. Clicking this help button or pressing the Alt+H key shortcut will open the corresponding Podium guide page on the Zynewave wiki website.
- The "online help" option also enables the use of Shift+F1 for opening wiki help. When you want to read extended help for a specific UI feature, just hover the mouse over the control/editor and press Shift+F1.
- Revised the layout of all dialog boxes to get a more consistent appearance.
- Updated all dialog box screenshots in the Podium guide.
- Typing in the edit controls in the sound event properties dialog will update the preview display in realtime. Previously the preview would only update after tabbing out of the edit control.
- Added right-click menu to the play and record buttons in the transport toolbar. There are shortcuts to a couple of the options on the play/record page in the preferences dialog, as well as a command for opening the play/record page in the preferences dialog.
- Fix: Crash could occur when deleting a parameter track which contained events currently shown in an open curve editor.
- Fix: Offline bouncing could produce wrong output when multiple curve sequence events were placed on the same parameter track
- Added popup help to all buttons on the track lane headers and the mixer strips.
- Fix: Fixed an elusive bug that could cause a crash on startup.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rayzoon Technologies Jamstix 2 Update Rayzoon has released version 2.5.1 of its virtual drummer Jamstix.
- XT Software energyXT 2 Mars Beta Update XT Software has (again) released a new beta version of energyXT v2.5.1 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- NashNET reViSiT Update NashNET has updated reViSiT Pro to v1.00.7.