Zynewave Podium v2 Update
Zynewave has updated Podium to v2.13.
- Online help for menus can be accessed by pressing Shift+F1 when the mouse is over a menu button.
- Renamed browser window to project window.
- Changed the frame of project windows to a normal frame with minimize/maximize buttons.
- All project windows now stay behind all other types of windows. This makes it possible to maximize a project window on a second monitor, and have any plugin and editor windows stay on top when clicking/editing in the project window.
- Pressing Ctrl+A will select all the text in the stickie note window edit field.
- Removed the outdated "browser project overlay image file" option from the project properties dialog.
- Updated editor screenshots in the guide.
- Fix: Using the "Peak Scale (0 dB)" RMS meter scale option would crash if RMS meters were enabled on the track headers.
- Fix: Minimizing/restoring the Podium application would not correctly restore the minimize/maximize state of each project window.
Viewers of this article also read...
- 9 Soundware Mixer Feedback WAV Sample Pack Mixer Feedback by 9 Soundware is the third and final release in a series of sample packs featuring DJ Shiftee, the winner of the 2007 DMC World Championships.
- New TC Electronic ProTools TDM Plugins The company offers a selection of effects and mastering tools, but now it is offering three new collections of plug-ins.
- Sweetwater Creation Station Sweetwater has introduced an updated lineup of their Creation Station audio computers.