Zynewave Podium v2.40
Zynewave has updated Podium to version 2.40 and Podium Free to version 2.37, offering minor UI improvements and bug fixes related to bounce rendering.
Changes in Podium v2.40:
- The inspector, browser and project page tabs will show icons instead of text, depending on font size and project window size.
- The minimum width of the inspector and browser pages will scale according to configured font size.
- The timeline ruler region will adjust its minimum height according to font size.
- Fix: Fixed a couple of issues with latency compensation during bounce rendering.
- Fix: Using the "render within punch range" command would sometimes leave a silent gap at the end of the range.
- Fix: Starting Podium after manually deleting the Podium.ini file would not create a complete default setup.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Liine Cliip module for Griid Liine announced a new Cliip module for Griid – the iPad controller for Ableton Live adds hands-on editing and control of MIDI clips.
- mzuther K-Meter mzuther has released K-Meter, a free, Open Source, implementation of a K-System meter according to Bob Katz's specifications.
- Renoise Updated Renoise has been updated to version 2.6.1.