Voxengo released its newest free plug-in - AnSpec, analog style third-octave spectrum analyzer plug-in.
AnSpec is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
AnSpec was designed to be a visual feedback tool for those who like smoothness and easiness of use of analog analyzers. AnSpec also provides peak level indication.
While there are no adjustable parameters available in this plug-in, you can still change level meter ballistics and resize plug-in’s window.
- 1/3 octave analog-style spectrum analyzer
- Peak level indication
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and mono analysis
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
AnSpec can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/anspec
Viewers of this article also read...
- Apogee Electronics 8-Channel Mic Preamp Module Apogee Electronics announced the 8-Channel Mic Preamp Module for Symphony I/O is now shipping and available.
- [NAMM] Blue Microphones Spark Digital Blue Microphones announces Spark Digital, a condenser microphone to offer both USB and iPad connectivity.
- Audio-Technica ATM25/LE Audio-Technica unveils the ATM25/LE, a special reintroduction of A-T’s classic ATM25 Hypercardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone.