Voxengo released its newest free plug-in - AnSpec, analog style third-octave spectrum analyzer plug-in.
AnSpec is available in AudioUnit and VST plug-in formats (including native 64-bit support), for Mac OS X (v10.5 and later), and Windows computers.
AnSpec was designed to be a visual feedback tool for those who like smoothness and easiness of use of analog analyzers. AnSpec also provides peak level indication.
While there are no adjustable parameters available in this plug-in, you can still change level meter ballistics and resize plug-in’s window.
- 1/3 octave analog-style spectrum analyzer
- Peak level indication
- User interface window resizing
- Stereo and mono analysis
- All sample rates support
- Zero processing latency
AnSpec can be downloaded freely at the Voxengo web site: www.voxengo.com/product/anspec
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.