Line 6 POD X3 Live
Line 6 POD X3 Live
vipmusicos vipmusicos

« 's All good »

Publié le 12/24/10 à 06:16
Well, go on this point: all sites show the sellers product data sheet (and the Line6 site itself offers moult for each product information and photos / videos).

Is extremely simple ... especially through the gearbox (editor PC / Mac): = a single constraint approach his podx3live of his computer to usb connection!
Then, it rolls itself = you download the sounds / patches directly (and you can rework all parameters illico or later).
The screens are different from one type to another amp is dc super easy to navigate!

Well, again, opinions differ on the digital side too (and "cold") Line6 products ... For my part, I agree line6 sounds quite (Styles played: U2 primarily, but also ColdPlay, straycat, Police, Pogues, ZZTop, AC / DC, Eagles, Trust, Telephone, Dire Straits ...) even if must almost always rework the sounds / patches downloadable on the net ... to make them "stick" to its "leaf" in itself! But it is true that comparing (I also have a zoom G9.2tt), one or two lamps in the circuit, it warms you up faster sound!
Where podx3live excels is for the delay / reverb and other FX (pitches, etc.), less for distos.
I play it with alternately a Variax 500 (upgraded and connected by ethernet Special line6), and more traditional models (a fender strato, a project gretsch, ovation) ... The pallet is made impressive variety, especially as the placements / memories are many.

Almost 7 months and I am far from having been around the palette simus amps and effects.
I tried multiple bosses and the j-m4 (home line6): The pod is infinitely more versatile and efficient in my opinion (more settings, settings) ...
The +: the coupling of delays (although the Line6 M13 is better at this point)
le:??
The product is not cheap either, but it is in very affordable for a sound that is jus ...
Yes, I would do even if that choice from the M13 (pure multi effects) convinced me for what I play ...