Vox Tonelab LE
Vox Tonelab LE

Guitar Amp Simulation Pedal from Vox belonging to the Tonelab series.

johnmclaughlin johnmclaughlin

«  The happy there! »

Publié le 06/20/10 à 17:26
any and related in the preceding review!

very easy to use you can not do better.
the manual and super, it is not only manual as it explains why the how of things, I learned something with and full of humor and more!

then Wouh vamp!
Incredibly, the sound I was looking for, the amps are modeled very well, AC crunch is very hot musicale.rien to do with its direct competitor that sound cold and synthétique.tout effects are good except maybe the fuzz that is the limit I think.
is simple with the ToneLab I let go my guitar, a genuine happiness to plug in this machine!

I use it for a month and a half at the beginning I had a little trouble in mastering it must manage the gain and the gain of amplifiers vr modelisé.mais after rolling!

what I like most: all
minimum: nothing, if the fuzz can be but there are ways to do without.

I would do without hesitation that choice!