Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
VishNuRoXoUt VishNuRoXoUt

« Killer Delay! »

Published on 04/04/11 at 02:34
The Boss DD-20 Giga Delay is one of the most powerful delay pedals for the price. The features on this machine are remarkable. Stereo ins and outs are cool as well as the option for an external tap tempo and headphones. The backlit screen is great for reading the display in a live setting and the twin pedal set up is rather convenient.

The Giga Delay has a boat load of modes, that are all easy to use and very manageable. The pedal can be configured to work a couple different ways and with 23 seconds of delay you will alway have enough delay time. The different tempo types are something not commonly seen on cheaper units and the 4 presets are easy to use and very convenient to switch through. The "Sound on Sound" feature is very nice and works great as well.

The sound quality on these units are very nice. Some say there is a dark quality to them, but I noticed it doesn't affect my tone when the pedal is active. Some of my other delays I have own didn't work too well with dirt pedals. This one keeps your signal clean and clear. I have used this delay for vocals, bass, guitar and keys since I've had it and it fairs well with all of the above.

The Boss DD-20 Giga Delay is one of my favourite delay pedals on the market. It has a nice price and a ton of very usable features. Delay in itself is my favourite effect, and this thing nails just about all of my delay needs. Really great delay, I would get a new one if this one ever got stolen or destroyed. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a really nice delay with lots of features on a pretty solid budget. It truly is a great delay.