Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Boss DD-20 Giga Delay
Before_ Before_

«  Excellent »

Published on 02/18/13 at 22:12
Digital delay which offers several modes, available tap tempo setting also other types have been described here.
Double pedal boss, the tough, backlit display (you can turn off), and supply 9V 200mA.
Loop send / return, Input and Output Mono / Stereo, and footswitch jack.
4 available memory (this is enough, is not the Edge wants, although I am not a big fan of u Two).

I had no difficulty in managing the beast.
After reading the manual several (rather full and simple) are tested each type of delay, to the point of "forgetting that there is a delay mode" conventional "above.

I was afraid of digital delay. With a small memory game boy (I keep under foot) I had some reservations.
I try to use all modes, although some may be gadget (twist mode, but it's canon!).
In fact, there is the traditional time that I use the least.
I have a preference for modes Dual Tape, Warp (an effect "freeze") and Modulate.
PAN is terrible when you leave the sound on two amps.
THE SOS hot to handle, but can be useful if you have mastered the trick (although actually the output volume is lower, and untreated as the input, I finally environments it can give ).
May be digital but not cold!
Pleasantly surprised this pedal.

So yes, Boss, we all start there.
Yes this pedal a few years now, no I do not want to slam more than 200 times in a period, whatever the brand.
This pedal is a good compromise.
It is more sturdy, intuitive, and the sound is rich and inspiration comes to you easily playing with the modes, settings etc..
Maybe one of the best purchases I've made in terms of effect.