[NAMM] Boss DD-500 Digital Delay unveiled
Boss introduces today at Summer NAMM 2015 in Nashville an improved version of its DD-5 digital delay pedal, the DD-500.
The new Boss DD-500 benefits from the new Boss technology and provides 12 modes of editable delays ranging from basic echo to classic effects (BBD, Echoplex, RE-201 Space Eco, DSE…) and spatial textures.
- 32-bit / 96 kHz processor
- 12 modes of vintage and modern delays: standard, analog, tape, vintage digital, dual, pattern, reverse, tera echo, slow attack, filter, shimmer and SFX
- Up to 10 seconds of delay according of the mode
- 4-band EQ, modulation, ducker and more settings for each type of delay
- Real time expression with the ability to reassign the A, B and Tap/Ctl controls as well as external controls
- Available controls: tap tempo, hold (for the delay feedback), Warp (increases both delay feedback and level simultaneously), Twist (adjusts multiple parameters at once), Moment (for momentary effect enabling), Roll 1/2, 1/4 and 1/8 (divides the delay time), Fade In and Out, Assign 1-8 (allows for controlling 8 distincts settings at once)
- 128 x 62 dot LCD display
- Built-in 198-patch memory (99 banks)
- Phrase looper for 60 seconds at 48 kHz stereo or 96 kHz mono / 120 seconds at 48 kHz mono
- 1/4” stereo input
- 1/4” stereo output
- 1/4” expression/control pedal input
- USB type B port
- MIDI in and out
- True or buffered bypass
- Powered by 4 AA batteries or a PSA-series adapter
Discover the new DD-500 at www.bossus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Roland celebrates 40 years of Jazz Chorus The Roland Jazz Chorus series of guitar amps has turned 40, and the brand celebrates the event with the new JC-40 that is introduced at Summer NAMM.
- [NAMM] TC Electronic unveils the BodyRez pedal TC Electronic will showcase at Summer NAMM in Nashville today a new pedal that will enhance the sound of acoustic-electric guitars.
- The DOD Meatbox and Gonkulator are back DigiTech announces the return in a few weeks of improved versions of the 90s DOD Meatbox and Gonkulator effect pedals for bass and guitar.