The Roland Jazz Chorus series of guitar amps has turned 40, and the brand celebrates the event with the new JC-40 that is introduced at Summer NAMM.
You’ll find on the new Roland JC-40 the classic JC Clean as well as the stereo chorus effect that made the fame of the Jazz Chorus series. This new edition is based on the JC-120 model with enhancements, such as a true stereo input on the front panel to accommodate true stereo effect pedals, guitar synths and multi-effets. The built-in effects have also been improved.
- 40W guitar combo amp
- Left/mono and right inputs
- Effect loop with 1/4” send and left/mono and right returns
- 2 × 10” speakers
- Controls: volume, 2-band EQ, distortion, reverb, speed, depth, as well as Bright, Vibrato/Chorus and effect loop switch
- 1/4” TRS headphone output
- Footswitch input to control the built-in effects
- Dimensions: 592 × 251 × 436 mm
- Weight: 15,8 kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.