[NAMM] Roland celebrates 40 years of Jazz Chorus
The Roland Jazz Chorus series of guitar amps has turned 40, and the brand celebrates the event with the new JC-40 that is introduced at Summer NAMM.
You’ll find on the new Roland JC-40 the classic JC Clean as well as the stereo chorus effect that made the fame of the Jazz Chorus series. This new edition is based on the JC-120 model with enhancements, such as a true stereo input on the front panel to accommodate true stereo effect pedals, guitar synths and multi-effets. The built-in effects have also been improved.
- 40W guitar combo amp
- Left/mono and right inputs
- Effect loop with 1/4” send and left/mono and right returns
- 2 x 10” speakers
- Controls: volume, 2-band EQ, distortion, reverb, speed, depth, as well as Bright, Vibrato/Chorus and effect loop switch
- 1/4” TRS headphone output
- Footswitch input to control the built-in effects
- Dimensions: 592 x 251 x 436 mm
- Weight: 15,8 kg
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] TC Electronic unveils the BodyRez pedal TC Electronic will showcase at Summer NAMM in Nashville today a new pedal that will enhance the sound of acoustic-electric guitars.
- The DOD Meatbox and Gonkulator are back DigiTech announces the return in a few weeks of improved versions of the 90s DOD Meatbox and Gonkulator effect pedals for bass and guitar.
- Review of the Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork The Pitch Fork is a powerful and clean-sounding pitch shifter with some smartly designed features. It can produce shifts of plus or minus 3 octaves, which can make for some pretty cool and unusual sounds. With the addition of an expression pedal (not included), you can get whammy style effects as well.