[NAMM] PreSonus DigiMax DP88 mic preamp
PreSonus will unveil today at Summer NAMM 2015 the latest member of the family of DigiMax mic preamps and converters, the DP88.
The new PreSonus DigiMax DP88 offers 8 channels of microphone preamps and A/D/A conversion in a 1U rack module.
- 8 XMAX Class A digitally controlled preamps with independent phantom power and XLR connectors
- Preamp control can be done from the front panel, via MIDI CC (level, phantom power and A/D input) and from a UC Surface of Studio One 3 software when the DP88 is connected to a PreSonus Studio 192 interface
- Burr-Brown A/D/A converters with a dynamic range of 118 dB
- 8 balanced line levels with ADC on DB25 connector
- 8 balanced outputs with DAC on DB25 connector
- 8 optical ADAT I/O with 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution (uses dual SMUX)
- MIDI I/O
- BNC Word Clock I/O
- 8-segment LED meters on each input
- External clock source select (ADAT or BNC)
The new PreSonus DigiMax DP88 is expected during Q3, 2015, for a US street price of $699. More info at www.presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- TC-Helicon updates the VoiceLive 3 / Extreme TC-Helicon announces the availability of a firmware update for their VoiceLive 3 and the brand new VoiceLive 3 Extreme vocal and guitar processors.
- [NAMM] A remote control for the Antelope Satori Antelope Audio will introduce at Summer NAMM in Nashville this week a new remote control for their Satori monitoring controller.
- A small update for the UAD Software Universal Audio released update 8.2 for the UAD Software in order to offer all users the Precision Mix Rack collection.