PreSonus will unveil today at Summer NAMM 2015 the latest member of the family of DigiMax mic preamps and converters, the DP88.
The new PreSonus DigiMax DP88 offers 8 channels of microphone preamps and A/D/A conversion in a 1U rack module.
- 8 XMAX Class A digitally controlled preamps with independent phantom power and XLR connectors
- Preamp control can be done from the front panel, via MIDI CC (level, phantom power and A/D input) and from a UC Surface of Studio One 3 software when the DP88 is connected to a PreSonus Studio 192 interface
- Burr-Brown A/D/A converters with a dynamic range of 118 dB
- 8 balanced line levels with ADC on DB25 connector
- 8 balanced outputs with DAC on DB25 connector
- 8 optical ADAT I/O with 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution (uses dual SMUX)
- MIDI I/O
- BNC Word Clock I/O
- 8-segment LED meters on each input
- External clock source select (ADAT or BNC)
The new PreSonus DigiMax DP88 is expected during Q3, 2015, for a US street price of $699. More info at www.presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.