[NAMM] PreSonus DigiMax DP88 mic preamp
PreSonus will unveil today at Summer NAMM 2015 the latest member of the family of DigiMax mic preamps and converters, the DP88.
The new PreSonus DigiMax DP88 offers 8 channels of microphone preamps and A/D/A conversion in a 1U rack module.
- 8 XMAX Class A digitally controlled preamps with independent phantom power and XLR connectors
- Preamp control can be done from the front panel, via MIDI CC (level, phantom power and A/D input) and from a UC Surface of Studio One 3 software when the DP88 is connected to a PreSonus Studio 192 interface
- Burr-Brown A/D/A converters with a dynamic range of 118 dB
- 8 balanced line levels with ADC on DB25 connector
- 8 balanced outputs with DAC on DB25 connector
- 8 optical ADAT I/O with 24-bit / 96 kHz resolution (uses dual SMUX)
- MIDI I/O
- BNC Word Clock I/O
- 8-segment LED meters on each input
- External clock source select (ADAT or BNC)
The new PreSonus DigiMax DP88 is expected during Q3, 2015, for a US street price of $699. More info at www.presonus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.