Guyatone MM-X Metal Monster
Guyatone MM-X Metal Monster

Distortion from Guyatone belonging to the Flip series.

Tch3tch Tch3tch
Publié le 05/13/10 à 14:36
See below;)

With 5 knobs and a half, I can not say that a is difficult to use this pedal! In contrast, contrl are ultra sensitive (as the range flip) so do not expect to find the right rglage now!

I stress the point because I have just changed rglage taking more time to assess the tense of each potentiomtre (including the Mid / Frequency, which is not empty casually). .. So, I stole DEFINITIONS and power while keeping the same sound!

When it is said that more bah pedal goes from blue to hardcore and everything in the existing mtaux .... it's no joke.

Hard not to talk about his putting WORDS IN LARGE CAPS IN ALL DIRECTIONS. It's magnificent, ultra powerful, specific on hot ... It's just SOUND mtal in all its glory!

Palm mutes and solos clap ... Raaah .... this little grain is just irresistible.

The Metal Monster is not "better" than other distortion pedals to .... It plays right into another View Categories.

I have no amps, and I'm enjoying the sound of the Metal Monster directly into my sound card ... and I must say that I do not see the intrt put an amp in between!

My Yamaha Drop 6 rings beautifully (even with its mid-range microphones) but with a good mic (in my case a Lundgren M8) dmentiel is just incomparable, phnomnale.

I recently used prs a year or almost daily, I test everything that is done in distortion in big music fan that I am a bully and, I repeat, this pedal plays View Categories in another.

If she releases them, I think I could one, and then another and then another!

It's not an opinion that I do is a Statement by love;)