Tonerider Pure Vintage LH
Tonerider Launches Strat Pickups For Lefties!
Building on their Alnico pickup series for Strat-type guitars, Tonerider introduces a new left-handed version of its Pure Vintage (TRS1). Production of the LH pickup has commenced and will be available in dealer stores and distributors in mid-May. The list price is $135.00 US dollars per set.
Tonerider says that finding high-quality pickups with left-handed magnet staggers has always been hard, but the Pure Vintage LH goes further than just switching around the pole piece lengths. Andrew Cunningham, one of Tonerider's founders and its chief pickup designer explains more: "It's necessary for us to introduce "lefty" models because we aren't just putting different length pole pieces into the pickup and calling it a "stagger". Across the range of positions (neck, mid and bridge), Tonerider magnets might be charged stronger in the bass position and demagnetized slightly in the treble position, and, in the case of the bridge pickup, use a mix of two different Alnico grades...."
Below is a quick summary of the product:
- Model Code: TRS1 SET — LH
- Model Name: Pure Vintage LH
- Magnets: Alnico V and Alnico III
- List Price: US$ 135.00
- Product release date: May 15, 2008
For more information, visit their web site at www.tonerider.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MXR KFKQZ1 Kerry King Signature Q-Zone Years after the original Crybaby Q-Zone was discontinued, MXR presents the KFKQZ1 Kerry King Signature Q-Zone, a new evolution of the well-known auto-wah stompbox.
- Waves Ltd. iGTR Well-known digital effects producer Waves Ltd. has released the iGTR, a pocket-sized guitar multi-effect processor.
- AXL presents the Badwater Eldorado Axl Guitars presents the Eldorado, a new model in its Badwater electric guitar series.