BBE The Wah
Famous for its Sonic Maximizer series effects, BBE Sounds keeps diversifying its production with its first Wah pedal, simply called... "The Wah"!
The Wah is based on a 1967 Class A circuit design that featured a unique Halo inductor, which according to the manufacturer is an essential factor to obtain vintage vocal-like sounds.
BBE has re-engineered and Custom-Tuned the Halo inductor to re-create the expressive tones made famous by players like Eric Clapton and Jimi Hendrix. In addition, The Wah’s potentiometer was designed for a better dynamic sweep response. What's more, a Harmony control is added so you can custom tailor the wah to your personal taste. All components are Hand-Wired.
As with all BBE pedals, the Wah features an on/off LED status indicator plus True Hard-Wire Bypass for a clean signal path when the effect is bypassed.
• Custom-Tuned Halo inductor
• Harmony control shapes “Q”
• Hand-Wired components
• Easy Access battery compartment
• True Hard-Wire Bypass
• On/Off LED status indicator
• Five Year Warranty
Viewers of this article also read...
- Emerald and Purple Lace Sensors® Lace® has released two new models in the Lace Sensor® series of pickups.
- Dunlop introduces EVH Signature Wah Jim Dunlop introduces the EVH95 Eddie Van Halen Signature Wah Wah, developed after intensive design collaboration with the legendary guitarist.
- Theairtightgarage RedPepper Theairtightgarage introduces the RedPepper, a guitar amplificator "hand made in America with over 85% american parts".