* Plus: The audio quality, finish, the number of connections on the back of the unit. Two optical inputs and multiple coax. But I think the most important is the audio quality really is the nad! There is also the possibility to adjust the volume and delay on each channel (the 5.1 HP and 2 HP).
* Fewest: The connection is large, but Obselete! No HDMI connection for example. It seems that this unit is buggy. I have not encountered any problems with it!
* Did you try many other models before getting this one?
Nad 320 Bee, Pioneer A-605R, Fisher studio standart-AC-2030, Denon AVR-1601 Denon DRA-335R
* What is your opinion about the value for the price?
For the 270 Swiss francs, or about 200 euro, that I paid, I'm super satisfied! The new model (T765) costs about 2500 euro! Well, there has been much improved since ...
* Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
Yes, for the price, I would do this choice! But if you connect a Blu-ray rather think has to be careful to have HDMI inputs on the back of the unit, that simplifies the use and further, that this unit has Dolby Pro Logic 1 if I 'm right! Not sure, but I use it as stereo amp anyway.