- Two humbuckers "Humbucker" or m ^ m: Neck "ProBucker 2 and 3 ProBucker the bridge (4 Microphones for splitage son of micos).
- Volume control for each pickups with push / pull to activate one or two coils pickups, tone settings. 3 position selector to turn the microphone at the top, two or the bottom one.
- The handle is very nice. I have the Gibson LP studio faded wornbrown whose handle is "rounded 50ies. The handle this here is a slim type D 60ies, I feel a clear difference and it seems thinner and" flat. "
- Ergonomics usual LP with a lighter weight saw his semi-hollow body. "Significantly different weight" A real pleasure when playing for hours in a row!
- Access to treble single cut standard ..
Sound: I have a Start button am sp Maple, a Gibson LP full mahogany. Florentine with maple stands the first two just by its basic sound more accurate than the full LP mahogany base and a little more loudness. Its semi-hollow body makes it easier to exploit the "feedback" to play with.
Next update settings with my original Gibson pickups with a split push / pull as well, I am quite a fan of single coil pickup setting and micro head double coil. I then get a well balanced without hollow sound.
I also just love playing on the pickups humbucker head and cruncher slightly saturating lamps for solos. This Florentine version when I activate the bridge pickups with a single coil and filter a little treble "tone", I get a clear and balanced sound (on my gibson or I almost never use this microphone only ).
Currently tested on: VOX AC4TV and + cabinet 112, a Marshall Lead 12 + Stomblab II, a Head Egnater tweaker 15 + Vox 112 cab.
My favorite tone remains both pickups activated, the upper and the lower normal single coil.
I have 3 days and have used it in the last jam on Thursday.
I tested most of the classic Fender, Gibson I also have a strat am Sp and Lp studio full mahogany. I also tested jackson and Washburn and 2/3 brands cheap.
Feature (s) favorite (s): Buy favorite is looking for a semi-hollow tone to her, plus she is beautiful and reasonably sized for a half box. A soundboard quality AAA AA when Gibson puts on most of its models. The push / pull to split the basic microphones. A very low weight for Lp.
Quality / Price: Unbeatable. Gibson Florentine first "custom" to begin 3000euro .. The differences are visible in the saddles and lifts that are nevertheless very good. I have not tested Florentine Gibson to compare the sound power, but compared to my studio I think Epiphone is doing hands down!
Do again this choice: Of course! Very very good product! A search of various sounds, the beautiful perfect complement my sound palette. Jazzy solos to "sound experiments" to play with the kind feedback Psychédélik rock, I only discover but very pleasantly surprised by Epiphone. Went, I put 10/10 .. too good