Gibson Midtown Standard with Bigsby
Gibson presents the Midtown Standard with Bigsby, un hybrid guitar model combining the qualities of classic archtop models and the brand's new solid body design.
- Solid mahogany, semi-hollow body
- Maple top
- White binding
- Mahogany neck with SlimTaper 60’s profile
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets, 12” radius, Mirror Dots inlays
- Scale: 24,75”
- Nut width 1.695”
- DSDC neck head with mother-of-pearl Gibson inlay
- Chromed Keystone tuners
- Schaller Roller Tune-O-Matic bridge and chromed Bigsby B-70 vibrato
- '57 Classic Alnico II pickup (neck) and '57 Plus Classic Alnico II pickup (bridge)
- 1 volume control, 1 tone control, 3-way switchcraft
- Faded Red or Ebony nitrocellulose finish
- Comes in a black DSDC case with white plush interior
More info on www2.gibson.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Amptweaker TightRock The new TightRock Distortion pedal is designed to bridge the gap between two very popular Amptweaker pedals, the TightMetal and TightDrive.
- VOX TB35C1 & TB35C2 Shipping VOX Amplification has joined forces with boutique amp designer Tony Bruno to create the all-tube TB35C1 and TB35C2 guitar amplifiers.
- Duesenberg Dave Stewart Blackbird Signature Duesenberg announces a very limited version of the Dave Stewart Blackbird Signature guitar.