- Made in Japan
- Frets: 20 Pickups: 1 mini humbucker, piezo 1 (bridge)
- Bridge: floating nut fastener trapezoidal just beautiful!
- Controls: 3 position, a volume control and 1 tone control (mini humbucker), a control mix piezo / mic, 3-band EQ for the piezo with control medium
- Neck: Maple glued (it slides really well, it's unbelievable, but fun!)
In short an absolutely beautiful guitar for the eyes! No default.
- The handle is very nice, it glides on its own. Take a walk not possible with this guitar has this level.
- The shape of the guitar, access to the latest cargo (from 15th) is difficult but well used to it very quickly.
- The interface is excellent, you can play for 2 hours without getting tired feet! What happiness!
- Even unplugged it sounds! Then we just plug it in and it was a treat. This gives very fast all the sounds you want, given the possibilities of microphones.
- We can use it for blues (all types of Blues), Jazz (and here she is unbeatable), and even rock and roll! For 70s hard rock type is also possible.
- I use a Fender Jazz King, and it is a treat. With a delay pedal and reverb, it's like in heaven
- This gives a crystal clear very quickly, but it can turn to fat seen the possibilities of settings.
- I love everything that made the skyscraper!
- I use it for a year and it has never disappointed!
- What I like most? its handle, its sound, its look!
The least? nothing really .. Apart from the access from the 15th until the 20th frets, but hey it's not impossible, do not worry (at the same time I do not have very long fingers) so not really anything else!
- I tried dozens of guitars (including two Gibson, Fender and 2!) And I must say that this is the best one I have is loud and clear!
- Ah, then the value for money is just gorgeous! I had had a 1790 euros, but for me it is worth at least twice! It is imperative that you get it.
- Referrer I definitely did!
2 of 2 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
bouba83's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Guitar made in Japan with high quality maple wood and ebony everything that follows .....
nut fastener and non-fixed form of trapeze and metallic
round hyper comfortable with the quality of wood.
20 frets humbucker and piezo and yes it's a surprise.
The controls are superb mixes independently or rendering is superb.
The handle is a real super highway driver comfort.
rather heavy and very comfortable
I have big fingers but I go pretty easily last fret
the sound is a killer.
sounds are clear supererbes jazz jazzy blues
its crystalline but can also be plump after the adjustment of the microphones and tape
I played with a fender. A Roland AC60. GS10 a boss and a yamaha dg stomp.
I love the clear sound of a jazz extreme quality.
I just get it and I can not do without.
I tried the ibanez japan models. gibson one whose price is twice higher for the same result.
The ease with which it attaches sy that this guitar is just special and unique.
I have not found the least.
I will ever be the same choice I had in a deposit sale for a reasonable sum.
A board try and try to adopt it.
go good buy
I have ten years now, I'm not jazz, but I fell in love with this guitar total. I removed the ugly pickguard to see better the wood is the best point bar. It is natural blonde.
Describes good mates have its caractristiques, I chose this yam in large part to its piezo mixable with mini humbuckers. In fact I wanted a top acoustic comfort, and the yam has the right size battery, about the race tomorrow is not a true pure sound will compete ...
So is the piezo fingers alone, mix it with the plectrum with the humbucker to avoid the typical shrill piezo effect pushed through. And to play the jazz is the humbucker alone, and it's pretty poustouflant. Channel
three pieces, very solid (no flex), the game suffers trsbnfiquement.
Quite Detroit, 43mm, but the nut is so made that we have a max of space for your fingers.
Perfect Channel in fact, all you need to report fawn on your same ...
The weight is pretty consquent compared acoustics, I like much better, and the interface is perfect for both the balance that CASC ozgu.
The sound blew me away empty all - is actually usable home I plugged in forever. Has presented so because I filled the crate foam dense enough, but not for the usual reasons. ? Ben as I attack a lot, I bear not to have any sound in one ear (the gills of the guitar are far behind, so my right) that is especially strong here, in short I soundproof the gear to the max in order to continue the play.
MODEL I tried another, identical, pre-purchase and mine sounded much louder and with more bottom-boards, mediums, so each is unique and spcimen VTRE not ring may be not as good.
No jazz musician, but have played on my real guitar, each time with the same air poustoufl whether for comfort or sound amplification dlivr.
Compared to a normal size humbucker is more specific on-color-music, staying warm and Dfine. It seems you can not have more for style jazz APRS those who have played with.
Me I play a lot in piezo and it sounds great, as it is mounted on wood is not too steep. Mix in the magnetic I have the best of both worlds, stunning.
I t very surprised, piezo mode, volume can be amplified before feedback is very carrment. Ds that the game has come into the magnetic grip fast enough. But it is very good and before a good sized amp, if I put myself on the peterson 10pouces 3-5 meters is very sound without hanging. Not for nothing that the amps are often small jazz ...
I have a grievance, however, is the lack of sustain emptied my spcimen compared bte an acoustic plywood (lag t66dce) is 3 times shorter.
I play with relatively few, and a little more since I put lots of foam inside.
I tried the clichés found in regular store, bof, must say that nothing is really comparable with the yam.
Without piezo I not taken it on, it's versatile donf.
It is active all the time, and it looks symmetrical (I used the speaker cable not blind to see, even when zero parasite). That means that even without a battery the neck pickup is silent. Small consolation of prampli though.
Item negatives, the 9v battery door, it is not quite firmly what causes sound interruptions! Unacceptable at this level! By stuffing paper in the stack arsout the problem, but hello to the APRS change ...
I play in standard tuning but a semitone lower, that is the movable bridge is precious!
The Thomastik are so good that a should be forbidden to use anything else, pulling sweetest gal size, and last last last long!
Oh, and the pitch is longer than gibson, here it is 640mm and has changed quite a bit of precision in the low register. It's also easier agreements, there is more room for zapprentis!
It is a guitar for life in fact, once the initial price it enriches us all that fun. Quality Remains When The Price is long forgotten, "said Rolls Royce and her boyfriend ...
I also included the trunk, although Designed (pound belt with the shoulder to raise the need ever seen has!).
I put 9 for the battery door, and the leveling of the frets which I had to make APRS 3-4 years (the yam started curling one to two spots to dixime box become crazy.
To sustain, I say nothing, it seems that it is li fight against the hanging, it is probably intended by those clever Japanese luthiers ...