Create an account

(1 reviews)
(1 review)
  • yoTrakkzyoTrakkz

Digidesign studio bundle HD2 C/24Published on 09/05/11 at 22:41
    the Digidesign HD/c/24 pro tools studio bundle is one of the most powerful bundles on the market. My first experience with this was when I was doing an internship when I first go out of college. The studio had this in the set up and actually they had just purchased it for around 5 grand. That’s pretty expensive but it packs a extremely powerful punch. I no longer have access to the Digidesign pro tools bundle but I I wish I did. The was hands down one of the most powerful versions of a digidesign product I have come in contact with.
    The control surface has a lot of power and you can take your music to a different level, you have onboard 24 channel strips each with a touch sensitive and full motorized faders that have led to light up.
    Not to mention that its equipped with 5.1 analog monitor sections for post production work and a built in mic. This package is the perfect solution for a medium to larger studio. Not something you want in your home setup though, its too big to have a home and cost way to much when you could get some thing more affordable, it may not do everything that the Pro tools/ hd package can do but you wont need all of the options of this board in your bedroom.

Overall this a powerful board and it cost a lot of money which is the downside of it, its kind of like an in between set up. Because its not big enough for the big studios but its too big for a home studio. But the price is high on this one so you will need to save a lot if you want to purchase it, I suggest just going with a basic pro tools set up at home like a mbox and you will be fine, but this package is killer!

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)
Advertising (Google Ads)
Marketing (Meta Pixel)

On our websites, we use the Meta Pixel. The Meta Pixel is a remarketing pixel implemented on our websites that allows us to target you directly via the Meta Network by serving ads to visitors of our websites when they visit the social networks Facebook and Instagram. The meta pixel are code snippets which are able to identify your browser type via the browser ID - the individual fingerprint of your browser - and to recognise that you have visited our websites and what exactly you have looked at on our websites. When you visit our websites, the pixel establishes a direct connection to Meta's servers. Meta is able to identify you by your browser ID, as this is linked to other data about you stored by Meta on your Facebook or Instagram user account. Meta then delivers individualised ads from us on Facebook or on Instagram that are tailored to your needs.

We ourselves are not in a position to identify you personally via the meta pixel, as apart from your browser ID no other data is stored with us via the pixel.

For more information about the Meta Pixel, the details of data processing via this service and Meta's privacy policy, please visit Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Facebook and Meta Privacy Policy - How Meta collects and uses user data for Instagram.

Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd. is a subsidiary of Meta Platforms, Inc. based in the USA. It cannot be ruled out that your data collected by Facebook will also be transmitted to the USA.

Audience analysis (Google Analytics)

Advertising (Google Ads)