All user reviews for the Digidesign studio bundle HD2 C/24

Home Studio Package from Digidesign .

• yoTrakkzyoTrakkz

Digidesign studio bundle HD2 C/24Published on 09/05/11 at 22:41
    the Digidesign HD/c/24 pro tools studio bundle is one of the most powerful bundles on the market. My first experience with this was when I was doing an internship when I first go out of college. The studio had this in the set up and actually they had just purchased it for around 5 grand. That’s pretty expensive but it packs a extremely powerful punch. I no longer have access to the Digidesign pro tools bundle but I I wish I did. The was hands down one of the most powerful versions of a digidesign product I have come in contact with.
    The control surface has a lot of power and you can take your music to a different level, you have onboard 24 channel strips each with a touch sensitive and full motorized faders that have led to light up.
    Not to mention that its equipped with 5.1 analog monitor sections for post production work and a built in mic. This package is the perfect solution for a medium to larger studio. Not something you want in your home setup though, its too big to have a home and cost way to much when you could get some thing more affordable, it may not do everything that the Pro tools/ hd package can do but you wont need all of the options of this board in your bedroom.

Overall this a powerful board and it cost a lot of money which is the downside of it, its kind of like an in between set up. Because its not big enough for the big studios but its too big for a home studio. But the price is high on this one so you will need to save a lot if you want to purchase it, I suggest just going with a basic pro tools set up at home like a mbox and you will be fine, but this package is killer!