or
Create an account

or

Thread amp and monitirs

• 4 replies
  • 5 participants
  • 0 follower
1 amp and monitirs
i've been making music at home for a while, using pro-tools and an ibook. its all pretty guitar based stuff and i manage to get great sounds...only problem is i have to monitor using headphones. i've got a pair of sennheiser hd600 headphones...thank you ebay !!!! but i want to get a good amp and monitor speakers. i've managed to build my set up on a very small budget, and want to spend as little as i have to for amp and monitors...obviously, you get what you pay for, but does anybody have any recomendations for good speakers and an amp that won't break the bank? i guess i have a budget of £300 for amp and speakers. any suggestions?

thanks
Hi,
Behringer 2031 or 2030
On the budget but quality though.
Stable, clear and enough balls for any kind of music.
No I don't have them myself but I've worked with the 2031, I use the absolute zero's with a solton studio power. Should be in the same price range. Speakers are sort of personal taste.
regards
chris pax
I don't know about the speakers, but the best and the cheapest way for amp is to do it by yourself. If you need I can send you some circuits. I made an amp with tda 7294 and it plays good. 100W is enough. :)
i agree with manowar the best (and cheapest) way is on the "do it yourself" method.
this site: http://www.commlinx.com.au/schematics.htm gives you schematics of electronic productes.
as for monitors that depends on your envierment (your room etc...) pls. post some info on room (size, shape, does it have closet or anithing, etc...)
regards,

%1$s a écrit I don't know about the speakers, but the best and the cheapest way for amp is to do it by yourself. If you need I can send you some circuits. I made an amp with tda 7294 and it plays good. 100W is enough. :)

Hey, am really a rookie here and need some help. I intend working as a sound engineer( analog and diigital ) so i need some lessons, from rudimentary to advanced.