Marshall 8080 Valvestate 80V
Marshall 8080 Valvestate 80V

Hybrid Combo Guitar Amp from Marshall belonging to the ValveState I series.

zeetoon zeetoon
Publié le 09/18/10 à 06:24
This amp has never really been used and the lamp is still home for over 15 years, but I do not think what is worn, and nine were already saturated sound mushy, imprecise: it has not changed , I immediately hated it! The lamp was in the preamp in my opinion that grabs galore, and I got screwed! Crachouillant knobs as required.

I am using that channel clear, beautiful, which I plug a Blackstar HT DistX. And since I found a saturation hyper accurate and warm, although heavy to play Doom or Stoner. I rediscovered this amp, thanks to this pedal. I forgot what channel saturated long ...

Originally, one can have a beautiful clean sound, the crunch is very average and saturation very ugly, poorly defined. With a good pedal on the clean channel, then, the big saturax are accessible. I like the HP, a Celestion G12T. I play with Hagstrom Select Super Swede or Ibanez S 540 Custom.

On occasion, may be worth it to play clean, or if you have the budget to go with a good pedal. I for one has its eyes on a small Jet City, but I'll keep March'mal ... (Sorry, Spi!)