< Tous les avis RODE NT1
RODE NT1
The LuS The LuS

«  Good value for money »

Published on 01/04/13 at 00:30
Voice (hearts) preferably because I have better for vocals. Acoustic guitar. Charley fine on my battery with a simple correction to the mix.

This is my first studio mic and I really APRIS with to start is the top and he does many things well. Even now I sometimes use it on multiple sounds that do not require too much detail.
Well I do not know the differences with the previous models, so I do not mean that I do not know. But mine is 12 years old and was sold without suspension and a Tube MP at the time. Well I'm careful, but the beast did not move a muscle, you might think it is new and I had zero problems with it.
On the branch, it starts almost opposite and it is good, it does not sound special character, which is fine.
For me perfect value for money, then we are not in the same league as microphones 500. I would do this short purchase without problem for my experience.