< Tous les avis RODE NT1
RODE NT1
Anonymous

«  the sound of silence! »

Published on 03/23/13 at 11:38
cardioid microphone for studio condenser phantom power required.

acquired two years ago, it has not been used, but it is a treat to use! I have no basis for comparison, this is my first real microphone, but what appealed to me about the paper is that it is the quietest in the world ... I try to fight against the operating noise of the equipment and instruments on my track, and I served there. It is very sensitive to feedback, so use scene outlaw and tolerable in rehearsal, but it is not for it at all ... it is a tool of pure home studio, studio isolated well as I said it detects sources very remote (kids who play ten meters in rooms next door) ... or we must isolate the kids ... I feel I have my money, and I would do this choice without hesitation. You can spend hours in front of the voice without getting tired, and it will be a good choice to pick an acoustic guitar.