< Tous les avis RODE NT1
RODE NT1
denio de la puento denio de la puento
Published on 01/29/07 at 11:16
Hi all ... I have a question that would find its answer, or maybe can you advise me.

So, with our group we have a home studio "Therefore we say," the problem is to make batteries taken as acoustic possible, and use a trig just for the kick.

we play death metal, our drummer is ultra square and very fast, it uses the technique of "blast" and has an amazing set of cymbals, short ... We would sound more natural (we have the experience of the studio and a battery editing would be inappropriate for the album we want to get out, we want pure juice, no cheating what you see what I mean ...

is what you advise me to use a couple Rode NT1 (in a soundproof room) to bring out the acoustic max battery, I mean, put forward by overhead, plus for toms seinnheiser of BF 504, take the C.claire with 57 above and below, and a beta 57 for kick Acoustic + trig.

I unfortunately do not have the budget to invest in neumann etc ...

Finally, if you have any advice, I'm interested !!!
thank you in advance, pro boards allow us to move forward in our efforts !!!
Denis Greetings

NOTICE GLOBAL

Houps myself taulé there ...