[MUSIKMESSE] Boss RC-202 Loop Station
Boss introduce the RC-202 Loop Station, a 2-track, compact version of their RC-505 desktop looper.
Aimed at club performers, electronic musicians and beatboxers, the RC-202 is said to pack Boss's looping and multi-effects experience in a compact tabletop unit. Based on the bigger RC-505 Loop Station, the two-track RC-202 offers the distinctive look and fingertip interface style of its big brother while adding a series of new features. Four Input FX and four Track FX are available at once, and loops can be saved to memories in real time for seamless creative expression while performing. Expanded foot control and MIDI capabilities are also included, making things easier for looping musicians who have their hands occupied with guitar, keyboards, and other instruments.
- Boss technology in a compact tabletop looper that can be operated with your hands
- Two simultaneous stereo phrase tracks with dedicated controls and loop status indicators
- Four Input FX and four Track FX simultaneously available for processing loops with DJ and sampler-style effects
- 64 phrase memories (8 memories x 8 banks), each containing two phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- Expanded external control via optional footswitches or expression pedal and MIDI
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
More details at www.bossus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Vox Pathfinder 10 Denim Vox's small solid-state amp will be featured in a limited edition to be released in collaboration with Japanese denim brand Iron Heart.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Vox introduces V860 Vox presents the V860, an aluminium, handwired volume pedal.
- Pigtronix launches Pigtronix Power Pigtronix is now shipping its multi-voltage power supply, the Pigtronix Power.