Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Standard Plus

LP-Shaped Guitar from Epiphone belonging to the Les Paul series.

bbrun's bbrun's
Publié le 11/12/09 à 14:42
My les paul paul was made in Japan like any epiphone elitist. I know that without a distributor, marketing and therefore the production of these guitars was halted in 2008, the mine has been verified by Gibson USA on 21/04/2008. She looks exactly like that of the photo, she looks great (it's true that we love the shape of the head). The neck is a thin profile, a '60 it is very pleasant to play even when you descend into the acute (it's still a good les paul eh ...) the pickups are humbuckers U.S. 50 and SR 60 ST, a selector 3 Positions: bridge, neck / bridge, stick with a volume and tone micro which gives a lot of possibilities.
For the price I think it can not be better. (Mine was bought for 660 euros on ebay USA, it was a test in a guitar shop, it was almost new) it was delivered to me in a beautiful Pouche luxury with all the papers of authenticity and 4 String games

The handle is a profile 60 'super nice for those who do not have a parpain in the hands .... The ergonomics are good, although it remains a somewhat heavy guitar and access to acute not simple (like a les paul what!). It is easy to set against the sound level is defined as well as the differences that we touch a knob or selector.

I think this guitar sounds very good course that is to say only does it matter poisition selector or adjustment of tones that sounds really good. I branch or through a digitech RP 500 then head Marshall JCM 2000 TSL 60 (baffle marshall 1922) or directly through the amp and its sounds really nikel. From reggae, to rock to blues to hard so it is ACDC Led Zeppelin's thunder, she still excels in all music asking a warm and round.
I still think it has some limitations for the metal (its not cold enough). I put my 9 / 10 to be objective because it is limited to the metal but I do not play very little, for me it deserves 20/10 !!!!!

I use it for 1 year. I had a few guitars before (I've also built one), I have a Charvel U.S. I thought unbeatable value for sound money, well, I think she beat her!!
This guitar is a real bomb, superb, very well finished, a sound like all hell on this guitar, I do not throw anything, and at the price I paid I will ever be 100 times that choice, I think never part with it.
Watch out, there are ways to find some (or elitist les paul standard) on ebay. I put my six months of intense surveillance and lost some bids ...