# Made in Korea
# Alder body and mahogany binding
# In neck mahogany / rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets binding
# 2 humbucking pickups Epiphone
# 2 volumes and 2 tones
Bridge # tun-o-matic stop bar tailpiece +
# Chrome hardware
# Chrome plate (mirror effect)
It is a Les Paul Custom.
Everything is already said on this point, I give my personal opinion:
I had a G-400, and I find that the handle is rounder and slower than a SG.
But it's not that kind of details that will help the worship ...
Access to acute but it is not clear what makes the charm ... Souffir need to play well ...
such, it is a bit heavy, I was amazed at first but you soon.
When I picked up my G-400, I played most of the guitar ... like tt had no place ... I have not understood: I had the impression of having a hand shovel ds .. . lol
the pickups are Epiphone, so so good c .. cest after the amp that goes up the level ...
Personal I will change as soon as I can.
I love that scrapes by its look and mirror system (the plate). Pr practice is now disguised on stage ^ ^.
Being a fan of The Darkness, DEFOIS (same acc), Justin Hawkins jme is pr ... lol.
the sound is round (normal hambucker forces) in distortion is a bit fat ... but it is very correct qd is not too demanding.
Finally it is bizare, I have my SG with DiMarzio Fred / PAF Pro at the level of light is beautiful, but allz pk know, I prefer the distortion of his poop depi Micros ... ^ ^
I play for 2 years on my G-400.
I have for almost one month ... tired ... my jmen SG ds closet ... she became my lead guitar.
quality / price, although several such Tokai to examine ...
JLA and redeemed without pb ...
But when his sister enters ds gde my wallet ... well I will not know what to do ...
alé a lil 10 ...
1 people found this review helpful
Did you find this review helpful?yesno
vishious's review (This content has been automatically translated from French)
Made in Korea
Mahogany and alder body with binding
Mahogany set neck / rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets binding
2 Epiphone humbucking pickups
2 volumes and 2 tones
Bridge tun-o-matic stop bar tailpiece +
Chrome plate (mirror effect)
- So in terms of the handle (part I dreaded that much) I was pleasantly surprised by its thickness more than correct (I have a stratovolcano that has a handle end so I was afraid to be with a tron tree) that do nothing to slow movements. For cons, the handle is covered with a varnish (like most Les Paul) which I find very unpleasant because it is "sticky" so it seems to have sticky hands when we play which is a little destabilizing.
- Access to treble is rather easy when you do not exceed the 18th cargo, after this course it becomes more difficult because of the shape of the guitar. I do not have enough time since to see if it goes with the habit alone or not.
- For usability, it is heavy, very heavy which is désabilisant at first, but ultimately I find quite nice, there is a greater sense of power when playing (you still have to predict a wide strap for carrying the beast). It is well balanced, the head does not look and the weight is distributed well. Question form is a Les paul is like it or not, for my part I find it beautiful.
For me the sounds will not be very useful because the mine was equipped with DiMarzio PAF classic, I can not give my opinion on the microphones of origin.
- Topped of microphones, it should totally my style of music (rock / blues) and developing sounds especially wonderful crunch and clean.
- You can get almost any sound that you want, only the metalheads will be just one can (and again). The clean sounds are especially beautiful.
- I play with a Vox amp with 20W multi-purpose
- I especially like the clean and crunch sounds perfect for playing blues. I have not yet found a sound that I did not.
I use it for 5-6 hours. I love her look very original and classy and beautiful sounds, for I hate against the varnish on the handle.
I try my strato jackson and that I forget the model and another Epiphone les paul from home and the one that smells the best draws.
The value for money is rather appropriate, I bought for myself on occasion with micro DiMarzio.
Yes I do it again with the experience that choice, no doubt.