The Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul now at Epiphone’s
Epiphone is now offering a more affordable version of the Gibson Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul electric guitar, but in limited edition.
The Epiphone Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard Outfit has the following features:
- Mahogany body
- Carved maple top with AAA flamed maple veneer
- “Deep-Set” mahogany neck with Slash D-profile
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12” radius, 22 medium jumbo frets and pearl trapezoid inlays
- Nut width: 1-11/16”
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Body and fingerboard bindings
- Epiphone Deluxe tuners with Tulip buttons
- 2 Seymour Duncan Slash Alnico II Pro Humbucker pickups, Reverse Zebra on the bridge model and Zebra at the neck position
- 2 volume and 2 tone knobs, 3-way pickup switch
- LockTone Tune-O-Matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece
- Nickel hardware
- Rosso Corsa finish
- Included hard shell and certificate of authenticity
The Epiphone Slash Rosso Corsa Les Paul Standard Outfit limited edition is expected this month. EU street price is 800€. More info at www.epiphone.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- PRS launches a new SE Angelus guitar Paul Reed Smith completes the SE Angelus series with the SE A10E acoustic-electric guitar, which is available in three finishes.
- The Marshall AS50D amp in special Cream finish Marshall celebrates the 20th Anniversary of its AS50D acoustic-electric amp with a special edition with Cream tolex.
- Strymon introduces the Deco pedal Deco, Strymon’s new effect pedal sends you right back to the 50s and 60s studios with their tape machines.