Hofner Guitars Shorty CT

Publié le 10/12/10 à 12:54
Made in China;
Body and handle al Maple / Maple
Rosewood.
Configuration microphones: 1 Humbucker.
Slecteur rglage: 1 volume, 1 tone.

The finish is correct without more, I had to reattach the jack, a screw was removed (a default without much climbing.

The body is red and black head, c'tait not want to, i was not happy at the time, but finally I am super happy because it gives a certain cachet and a beautiful face! :))

The handle is great, it's easy to play a real round.
CASC to treble is quite satisfactory.

The sound is absolutely correct!

It does not dsaccorde unless there is unfortunately a very sensitive touch the mechanics.

It's a guitar made for playing on a couch or sprawled on his bed and it's really the comfort!

It is lgre and not at all cumbersome. Happiness!
As East

Plutt metal, I think the humbucker plays well her role in distortion and very pleasant in s'avre clean.

I bought a living room amp (Line 6 Spider) which agrees very well with!

I fvrier since 2010 and it does not leave my room, all while sitting close from my couch.
dmangent my fingers and presto I catch, turns on the amp and get started, a riff goes through my head and hop ... let's go and effortlessly.

As I read it also is a lazy guitar!
:))

That said, I also play on a Fender Telecaster, an American Kramer Pacer Custom II (my collector) and a BC Rich Dark Arts LATEST Warlock, all standing or sitting in my mini studio;))

The report seems to me excellent quality price to use as I do. Play is not standing up, play couch is nirvana! !

A remake I would do it without hesitating. That's exactly what I wanted, neither more nor less!