AcmeBarGig RedShift Pickup Replacer
AcmeBarGig has announced the release of RedShift Pickup Replacer, a new plug-in designed to allow you to replace the tone of your guitar's pickup with a list of alternatives and provide you the versatility you need without having to spend money on several guitars.
From active rail pickups to lipstick-style single coils, from 50's humbuckers to modern varieties, RedShift covers every style of playing, AcmebarzGig promises.
Additionally, Red Shift is designed to allow you to change the material that makes up the body of your guitar: a variety of woods, as well as more exotic options: pyrex, granite, and even human tissue.
- Simulate replacing your guitar's pickups and its material.
- Bypass the material changing section if you just want to change the pickups.
- Get tones out of your guitar that you had never imagined to be possible.
- Volume adjustable in three stages of the processing.
RedShift Pickup Replacer is available as a VST effect plug-in for Windows and it is free.
Viewers of this article also read...
- ReFuse Software Mid-Side Suite [Freeware] ReFuse Software has released version 0.51 of Mid-Side Suite, which consists of two plug-ins: MS from LR (the encoder) and MS to LR (the decoder).
- Tekky Synths: CrAzYx & Updates Tekky Synths has released version 1.0 of CrAzYx and updated SaMpLyX (v2.5), eZmYx (v2.0) and sTrEtChYx (v2.0).
- Peavey ReValver MK III RTAS Available The RTAS version of ReValver Mk III is now available for download via Peavey's user forum.