QuikQuak has announced MashTactic, a mashup tool for Windows and Mac.
MashTactic is a plug-in designed to separate various parts of a full audio mix. The sounds, including vocals can be cut or isolated from a track.
- Tool for mashup music makers.
- Can be used as a cut-off filter, as demonstrated in the video.
- MashTactic works on transients, allows the user to emphasise and cut percussive sounds, and allows control over punch of drum tracks for example.
- Useful for analysing stereo spread and mix of a track you’re composing.
MashTactic will be available soon as a plug-in for Windows and Mac.
For more information, head to QuikQuak.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Arturia AudioFuse 8PRE audio interface review Just over two years ago, French manufacturer Arturia first stepped into the world of audio interfaces. More recently at NAMM 2019, the Grenoble-based company announced two new models, one of which the AudioFuse 8Pre. Has it been a successful addition to the line?
- Antelope Discrete 4 Synergy Core review About a year and a half ago, Antelope released the Discrete, a new range of Thunderbolt & USB interfaces including discrete preamps, their famous FPGA module as well as the stack of audio effects that would usually come with it. Now back in June 2019, Antelope releases a new version of its Discrete 4, this time providing dual DSP chips in addition to the FPGA. Marketing ploy or real step forward?