[MUSIKMESSE] Red Panda Mixer for pedalboard
Red Panda presents the Mixer, an aptly-named, 3-input device aimed at pedalboards.
The Bit Mixer is described as a small, high-quality mixer designed for pedalboards. It features ultra-low distortion, low noise op amps. High-impedance inputs are designed for guitar, but can also work with line level signals. Each input has a volume knob that goes from off to unity gain.
The Bit Mixer is always on when power is connected. An internal LED is visible below the power jack. Red Panda's Mixer can be used to connect multiple instruments to one amp, combine parallel effects chains or clean a blend or analog dry path.
- Size: 4.4” x 2.6” x 1.5”
- Input impedance: 1 MΩ
- Output impedance: 1 kΩ
- Frequency response (+/- 3 dB): 20 Hz - 40 kHz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 90 dB
- Power: 9-18 VDC, center negative
MSRP is $149. More details at www.redpandalab.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.