MusicMan unveiled the second version of the Luke III Steve Lukather Signature, which is available in a new Bodhi Blue finish.
The Luke III v2 is equipped with the new DiMarzio Transition humbucking pickups designed with Steve Lukather (an HSS configuration is also available) and a new roasted maple neck for improved stability. Also new on this version, the Bodhi Blue finish replaces the Olive Gold model from the first version of the guitar. The black finish is still available.
Here are the guitar specifications:
- Alder body
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck (5 screws)
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1–5/8" (41.3mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- 2 DiMarzio Transition humbuckers for HH configuration or 1 Transition and 2 DiMarzio single coil pickups in HSS configuration
- Active Custom Music Man preamp with push/pull volume (gain boost) and passive tone
- 5-way pickup selector
- MusicMan bridge with steel saddles, chrome floating tremolo
- Black and Bodhi Blue finishes
Visit www.music-man.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.