New finish for the Music Man Luke III v2
MusicMan unveiled the second version of the Luke III Steve Lukather Signature, which is available in a new Bodhi Blue finish.
The Luke III v2 is equipped with the new DiMarzio Transition humbucking pickups designed with Steve Lukather (an HSS configuration is also available) and a new roasted maple neck for improved stability. Also new on this version, the Bodhi Blue finish replaces the Olive Gold model from the first version of the guitar. The black finish is still available.
Here are the guitar specifications:
- Alder body
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck (5 screws)
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1-5/8" (41.3mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- 2 DiMarzio Transition humbuckers for HH configuration or 1 Transition and 2 DiMarzio single coil pickups in HSS configuration
- Active Custom Music Man preamp with push/pull volume (gain boost) and passive tone
- 5-way pickup selector
- MusicMan bridge with steel saddles, chrome floating tremolo
- Black and Bodhi Blue finishes
Visit www.music-man.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- The best brands for acoustic folk guitars Today is the turn to list the top brands for acoustic guitars. Indeed, after having done the same with electric guitars, we decided to let acoustic guitar players express their opinion.
- The top high-end hardware modeling amps for guitar After the war of the DAWs and electric guitars, now is the turn of high-end amp emulators! Once again we asked our French community to share with us their preferences regarding high-end amp emulators. We intentionally reduced the list to the most important and reputed options on the market.
- The top entry-level modeling combos for guitar Whether you're just starting out with the guitar or you're simply looking for an affordable and practical tool, modeling combos are an attractive alternative to amplify your instrument. All major brands have their own models and the offer is huge, so it's not easy to choose one! That's why we asked our French community to vote for their favorites and, as usual, we decided to share the results with you. Our selection includes popular models that are still available for sale. Don't hesitate adding to this list by contributing in the comments!