New finish for the Music Man Luke III v2
MusicMan unveiled the second version of the Luke III Steve Lukather Signature, which is available in a new Bodhi Blue finish.
The Luke III v2 is equipped with the new DiMarzio Transition humbucking pickups designed with Steve Lukather (an HSS configuration is also available) and a new roasted maple neck for improved stability. Also new on this version, the Bodhi Blue finish replaces the Olive Gold model from the first version of the guitar. The black finish is still available.
Here are the guitar specifications:
- Alder body
- Bolt-on roasted maple neck (5 screws)
- Rosewood fingerboard with 12" radius, 22 frets and Dot inlays
- Nut width: 1-5/8" (41.3mm)
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- 2 DiMarzio Transition humbuckers for HH configuration or 1 Transition and 2 DiMarzio single coil pickups in HSS configuration
- Active Custom Music Man preamp with push/pull volume (gain boost) and passive tone
- 5-way pickup selector
- MusicMan bridge with steel saddles, chrome floating tremolo
- Black and Bodhi Blue finishes
Visit www.music-man.com for more details.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rotosound launches an 8 string set for guitar Rotosound extends their guitar string range with the new Roto Yellows R10-8 for 8 string guitars.
- The Seymour Duncan Whole Lotta available worldwide Seymour Duncan announces the availability of their Whole Lotta humbucker pickups worldwide.
- Empress Effects Tape Delay announced Empress Effects adds to their effect collection the Tape Delay, a new guitar pedal that offers an advanced configuration mode and a preset memory.