[NAMM] PRS P245 short-scale guitar
NAMM visitors will find on Paul Reed Smith’s booth the new P245 short-scale electric guitar.
The PRS P245 is a vintage-inspired single cutaway guitar featuring a short scale of 24.5” and a piezo designed in collaboration with specialist LR Baggs. The guitar is available in two edition, including the PRS Artist Package.
Specifications of the standard P245:
- Mahogany body
- Carved figured maple top (flamed maple as an option)
- Mahogany neck with Pattern shape
- Rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and Birds inlays
- 24.5” scale length
- Rosewood veneer on the headstock with inlaid signature
- PRS Phase III locking tuners
- 2 58/15 Treble and Bass pickups and one PSR/LR Baggs Piezo
- Volume and push/pull tone controls, 3-way pickup switch
- Adjustable PRS Stoptail bridge
The different options available for the Artist Package edition include an Artist Grade flamed maple top, figured maple or indian rosewood neck, ebony fingerboard with green Abalone inlays, ebony veneer on the headstock with green Abalone inlaid signature, PRS piezo bridge and a choice of gold, hybrid or nickel hardware.
Multiple finishes are available, you can choose between 18 colors for the standard edition and more than 30 for the Artist Package. More information about this P245 at prsguitars.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Jack transmits audio via WiFi Ingenious Audio, a new company based in Scotland, introduces its Jack connector that directly sends audio via WiFi.
- [NAMM] Vigier’s new ZeroFret-S for guitar French luthier Vigier will introduce at NAMM 2015 a new ZeroFret-S system that will make guitarists’ life easier.
- [NAMM] Hotone Xtomp Bluetooth multi-effects The new Hotone Audio pedal that will be unveiled this week at NAMM 2015 allows you to choose between 300 effects via Bluetooth.